Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Carrie & Sean: Happy Wedding Day

Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 6
I began working with Carrie, an Australian Bride, back in June of 2010 on pinwheels for her September wedding. From the colors and designs selected, I just knew that her wedding was going to be a happy and whimsical garden affair. Fast forward to July of this year ... I received an email from Carrie letting me know that her wedding was featured in Cosmo Bride Australia's My Day. Yay! One look at their wedding photos, and I began to learn why. It was filled to the brim with lots of unique, fun, and whimsical handmade items - lots of them from Etsy. For more photos, of their happy day visit MissPrintDesign. 
Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 5
We provided Carrie and Sean with Large Handheld Pinwheels, which they scattered amongst the walkways and gardens.
Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 3
We also provided them with handheld pinwheels which they placed into pitchers.
Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 1
Didn't they make the cutest centerpieces?
Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 2 I especially loved the seating - long, narrow tables instead of the traditional rounds. 
Carrie & Sean Wedding Large 7 Thanks Carrie and Sean for allowing us to feature your wedding on our site. Thanks also to their photographer, You Can't Be Serious, for allowing us to feature their beautiful photos.

No comments: