Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sarah & Kevin - Wedding Pinwheels Featured on Snippet & Ink

Earlier this spring, I had the pleasure of working with Sarah & Kevin to create custom pinwheel place cards for their end of May wedding. They are pictured above - aren't they the cutest? I'm referring to the couple, not my pinwheels, of course.

I worked with them to create custom papers in their color palette and personalized the upper right hand corner of their pinwheels with their names and wedding date. They had our place card flags hand lettered with their guests' names and table numbers and stuck them into containers of sand. I love this photo as it captures some of the pinwheels spinning in the wind.

And this shot, what can I say? Also very clever. It turns out that their wedding was really spectacular - enough so that it was featured on Snippet & Ink (one of my favorite blogs). Click here to see all of their fabulous details.
***
Photos courtesy of Josef Isayo.
A special thanks to Sarah and Kevin for forwarding photos.
I hope you are enjoying being newlyweds. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pics of your pinwheels! I love them, and what a fun couple :) AWESOME the wedding (and your work) was featured on Snippet & Ink. I'll have to go check it out. Sounds like a neat blog!